Sunday, October 31, 2010

#29 Random Fact About Me

The color to your left is my favorite color.
Green.
But just this green. I'm allergic to most other greens. (Just kidding.)
But seriously, the only type of green I like is the type of green you see to the left. :)
#29 random fact about me is... green is my favorite color... but only a certain green.

(P.S.) 29 down, 71 to go!

2 comments:

  1. Why is the post on your favorite color so short?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had made this post before, and it was reaaaaaaaally long, and somehow it ended up going totally blank. So I HAD to have a 29th Random Fact... I couldn't just delte it... people would notice, and it would seem like cheating. SO, I made a really quick post on the color green.

    ReplyDelete

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)