Friday, October 15, 2010

#13 Random Fact About Me

I do my math with a pencil! This is one of the most interesting facts I've made so far, probably, and it's totally true! Never forget that. So, if you guys do your math with a pencil, go ahead and write that in the comments. If you use some other strange tool to do your math, such as a hammer or screwdriver, than you can write that in the comments too. IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHAT YOU USE! IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF YOU DON'T DO MATH! IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MATH IS! JUST WRITE A COMMENT! =) Okay thanks!
Now more about me doing math with a pencil. Wow, there's soooooooooo much to write about that... I don't know where to start so I'll just end this post! K? Bye!

#13 random fact about me is... I do my math with a pencil.

(P.S.) 13 down, 87 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)