I use "labels" a lot. Like, you know, blog labels. I have soooooo many of them! I tried putting all the labels I have onto this post and it wouldn't let me because I could only put on a certain about of labels onto my blog. So I'm only going to put one label on this post.
#18 random fact about me is... I use a lot of labels. =)
(P.S.) 18 down, 82 to go!
Comments: Do you? (Why do you look confused? JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!) lol, jk. Do you use a lot of labels? Sorry this post is so lame!


Hey I have so many labels too.
ReplyDeleteAnd how do you get the peges to look like that?
I think it's just my theme... I might have messed with it a bit but it's basically just part of my blog's "theme."
ReplyDeleteoh cause I tried this template but it didn't do it, well i'll keep messing around
ReplyDeleteAre you sure it's the template, and not the background that you're trying?
ReplyDeleteWait, labels are what again?
ReplyDeleteLabels? I'll show you next time you're on blogger. I'm sure you know what they are...
ReplyDeleteExcept a bunch of people don't use labels. I think you do though, right? I'll check your blog to make sure...
ReplyDelete