Saturday, October 9, 2010

#7 Random Fact About Me

I'm a total tech lover. I'm a GEEK who tells my (clueless) brothers about the dumb laptops that don't have firewire ports etc. (I don't use firewire ports, but I think it would be a bit more convenient if you had one, I guess, sort of.) When I want something that has to do with technology I can't stop talking about it until I go to bed (and then I dream about it! JK) I really wanted an iPod Touch and I was blah blah blah about it and when I got it I was obsessed (for about a month and a half and then I kind of stopped but started wondering how I LIVED WITHOUT IT!) Now I'm crazy about the MacBook Pro! If somebody just bought me one and didn't give me ANY presents for like five years I'd be perfectly happy! I think! Until I'd see the new (fill in the blank.) Okay so anyway, I am a TOTAL tech lover. What was the world like before it? (Different, but nobody felt like they were missing anything.) 

#7 random fact about me is... I'm a geek!

Comments: Do you want any tech thingy you don't have? (You should... most people do!) LOL =)

(P.S.) Seven down, ninety-three to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)