Thursday, October 21, 2010

#19 Random Fact About Me

I just wanted to let you guys know that by November I might stop getting on this blog that much so the random fact thing won't work out that well. It's that I don't get on blogger that much anymore and I have more schoolwork to do than usual, probably because I'm supposed to be getting prepared for highschool or whatever. Another reason I may not be getting on this blog that much is that... well, this blog is the one I get on the most usually, but I have this blog called "The Blog About Everything" which I'd like as many people as possible to become a part of, or at least follow, and that's probably what I'm going to be getting on the most. (It's a group blog, in case you didn't already know that, which you probably already did... but anyway!) Hopefully I'll continue to write in this blog. NO I'm not making excuses over the random fact thing so that I don't have to do it! I just don't exactly always have the time! And if I miss certain days I'll make up to them. OK thanks everybody! Bye!

(P.S.) 19 down, 81 to go!

#19 random fact about me is... I might slow down on this blog a bit by November.


3 comments:

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)