I love Vans! I think they're great shooz! (Purposeful misspelling...) I think they're comfortable, and they're not bad for running, and they look cool. I made a post about SHOES? Oh my gosh that is so not me... WELL AT LEAST THEY'RE VANS AND NOT STILETTOS, okay!? I don't wear stilettos, or any high heels, so bear this post with me people. More posts are coming up and (hopefully) none of them are going to (gonna) be about shoes, cool or not! (Like how I use the word "gonna"?)
AM I THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO WEARS VANS? DO YOU ALL WEAR THOSE THINGS CALLED CONVERSE, AND THEN THOSE THINGS I WEAR SOMETIMES WHICH WE CALL FLIP FLOPS? DO YOU WEAR STILETTOS!? (That's for the comments! lol.)
#10 random fact about me is... I like vans and I do NOT wear stilettos.
(P.S.) 10 down, 89 to go! (WHOO HOO!)
(BYE!)


I WEAR CONVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I dont really like vans just to tell u!)
ReplyDeleteI don't have anything against converse! I just had to think of something to write! It's just that I wouldn't really want to wear them. You have purple ones! =) Hehe. OK if u don't like vans then I'm afraid I will have to un-friend you! jk I'm not obsessed with vans like this post might make you think! I just needed another random fact! Oh and u were one of the first people to comment on my random facts instead of send me an e-mail reply to them! (THANK YOU) lol I like comments =) =) =) You finally got back on blogger! I was starting to wonder when you would. Say hi to your family for me! See you soon!
ReplyDelete