Thursday, October 7, 2010

#5 Random Fact About Me

I love writing. When I was six I wrote my first chapter book, and ever since that I loved writing them. Which do you think should be the fact about me? That I love writing or that when I was six I wrote my first chapter book? I guess that I love writing, right? Because the six-year-old thing is part of the writing topic. So anyway, my first book was called Miloni Finder, and I also had a book called Wild Girl and Crazy Brain. When I was seven or eight I came up with this trilogy, "Children by the Sea," "Children in the Woods," and "Children in the Desert." OH and around that time I came up with "The Asterisks" which was a book series written for an alien club I made that my cousins and my brothers were in. I'm currently working on several books, but my favorite is "The Keepers." I hope I'll finish that book but I'm not sure I actually will.
I decided not to go crazy with the text on this post because it takes up a lot of my time and I'm sort of in a hurry right now. Bye!

#5 random fact about me is... I LOVE to write!

(P.S.) 5 down, 95 to go!

Comments: Do you like to write? Are you writing a book? Which book I mentioned above sounds the most interesting to you, by the title? When did you start writing books if you do write them?

2 comments:

  1. so do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Cool! You should post more in your On the Dragon's Breath (I think that's its name) blog.

    ReplyDelete

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)