Purple! (I used to have so much trouble spelling that when I was little, and especially pronouncing it. Now I take pride in announcing to you that I am an expert at both!) Poiple, Perpel, Pirpl... (<-see?) OKAY ENOUGH! I'm going to show you guys what purple looks like, and then I'm going to tell you what I think of it, and then the good and the bad parts about it.
This is purple. Purple is pleased to meet you. (Sorry, I write all this weird stuff...) :)
Okay, I kinda have to rush over the good and bad parts now, so sorry if there are typos or spelling errors or ANYTHING LIKE THAT. Here ya go:
Good:
A lot of my friends like purple.
Bad:
Purple crayons look like blue, so when I was younger, I would always have purple skies... haha... but why am I complaining about the crayolas? Okay, I can't think of anything bad about purple.
Alright, there you go.
#30 random fact about me is... I think purple is okay. =)
(P.S.) 30 down, 70 to go!
BYE!
Audrey
Bad:
Purple crayons look like blue, so when I was younger, I would always have purple skies... haha... but why am I complaining about the crayolas? Okay, I can't think of anything bad about purple.
Alright, there you go.
#30 random fact about me is... I think purple is okay. =)
(P.S.) 30 down, 70 to go!
BYE!
Audrey


No comments:
Post a Comment
If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)