I like bold letters! That's why everything in this post is going to be BOLDDDDD! Okay, so I always liked how black looked on white, like with writing on paper, but most of the pens in my house (even though they CLAIM to be black pens) tend to have a strange purple touch to them. All the plain BLACK pens in my house (not the purple black) are my favorite, and same goes with text... I like black on white, brown on green, pink on purple... stuff like that... But I REALLY like black on white... and bold black on gray (which is kinda what my background is right now) looks really good. AT LEAST I THINK SO, maybe you don't! =) And if you read this in an e-mail (like a lot of you do) of COURSE it'll be black on white... BOLD black on white... which I think looks good too. And this whole entire post is a nice example of me being soooo crazy that I'll post anything on my blog just for the sake of posting something! Except the fact is true...
#22 random fact about me is... I like bold letters! (Everything else is sorta... one third true. Like I don't really care much for pink on purple.)
(P.S.) 22 down, 78 to go!
Comments: Do you think I'm weird? (Haha, just kidding, don't answer that question...)
#22 random fact about me is... I like bold letters! (Everything else is sorta... one third true. Like I don't really care much for pink on purple.)
(P.S.) 22 down, 78 to go!
Comments: Do you think I'm weird? (Haha, just kidding, don't answer that question...)


yes i do. but thats a good thing cause i am weird too.
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks =)
ReplyDeleteI think you're weird
ReplyDelete