Monday, October 4, 2010

#2 Random Fact About Me

I like changing the sizes of text in my blog posts, as you probably already know. It makes me think of those label cloud things, if you know what I mean? I always thought label clouds looked really cool for some reason. I think I have my labels in a cloud and not a list, right? I'll have to check once I finish with this post. =) I remember when I was younger I saw the label clouds at the bottoms of certain blogs and even websites, and I really wanted to have a label cloud. Why am I talking about label clouds when the topic of this post is label clouds? Okay so anyway, I know I could make this post a lot longer, but I can't at the moment. Text sizes aren't really that interesting so I don't really need to make this post longer, so I should end this post!
#2 random fact about me is... I like changing the sizes of text in my blog posts.

(P.S.) 2 down, 98 to go!

Comments: Do you think I'm weird for liking label clouds, or do you like them too? Do you think my posts look annoying when they have the label cloud format on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)