Thursday, October 14, 2010

#12 Random Fact About Me

I wish it was snowing! It is SO COLD... I totally deserve some snow... Don't ask why, because I don't know why, but it IS true. (I think...) I wake up EVERY MORNING and it's freezing! I don't want to get out of the covers! And then I start coughing, and I pull on my sweater over my long sleeved woolen pajamas (I don't have woolen pajamas... they're cotton, I think...) and I walk to the kitchen to look for something to warm up and eat. The cold makes me eat breakfast earlier than usual. SO, once I finish my breakfast I do some homeeeeeeework and studying and stuff like on Saturdays and then I TEND to finish at around lunch time, so I get on the computer and do stuff, and then I remember that I forgot to study the study guide in science (or whatever) and so I get off the computer and do that, and then I realize that I totally need mittens. (I just realized that I was starting to talk about schoolwork in an I-wish-it-were-snowing post, so I decided to put in that last part. I don't care how "random" it was. What's the first word in the title of this post!?) So (I'm saying so way too much) my point is, I wish it was snowing. I'm not sure I made such a very good point so I'll make it clearer... It's so cold it should be snowing! I'm being dramatic but yeah. It should snow at my house, OR it should be summer again.

#12 random fact about me is... I wish it was snowing!

(P.S.) 12 down, 88 to go!

Comments: Does it snow at your house? DO YOU LOVE THE SNOW LIKE ME, or do you HATE it? (It has to be one of those two... it can't be in between.) Oh yeah and it's not really that cold anymore, just in the morning for me. What about for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)