Sunday, October 17, 2010

#15 Random Fact About Me

Hey guys, what's up!?
I love making videos! That's my #15 random fact! =)
Oh and BEFORE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO, you need to read what's underneath the video.

Max is a seven-year-old boy who has a web show and got himself really popular (so there's a scene where he's reading fan mail.) On the parts that he's talking to the camera he's filming his show. Hope you like it! (Seriously it took us two days to make an eleven minute video!) Oh and when you hear my voice coming from behind the door... I was trying to sound like a weirdo teenager. (Her name is Violet.) Oh and I put captions on the parts that it might not be clear what somebody's saying or the times that the scenes get cut off. (I think the scenes get cut off only twice though.) OK so I hope you like it! BUH BYE!

#15 random fact about me is I love making videos!

(P.S.) 15 down, 85 to go!

Oh and by the way, I finished this movie (editing and everything) on October 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)