I've decided to try to write in this blog a bit more now, and I decided I'm going to try to post 100 random facts about me! Basically I have 99 to go! We'll see how many I can do. (Who thinks I can do 100?) I can hardly believe I can because the facts are going to be about ME and I don't have THAT many interesting things I can write about myself without posting personal information and boring stuff! I'm probably going to end up writing something like "#43 Random Fact About Me: George Washington did NOT cut down the cherry tree!"
So anyway, this all counts as the first fact! It actually counts as a fact, because this is a fact about me and what I'm trying to do so THERE! Prepare for up to three more random facts about me, to ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ME! (I hope you know me anyway, because you're on my blog, right? You should know me! If you're on my blog and you don't know me or you know me but I don't know you, you can tell me in a comment below! Don't be shy! (But I know there's nobody on this blog that I don't know so...)
The #1 random fact about me is...
I've decided to come up with 100 random facts about myself! And this is the first!
(P.S.) OH WAIT, I was just about to let out another (boring) fact! I should... I should wait, shouldn't I? Alright, so I'm just going to add something that has to do with THIS fact, okay? It is... I'm going to have to come up with a hundred (I'm so tired of saying random... it's kind of a lame word) facts about myself in a HUNDRED DAYS. So that's a hundred days in a row that I'll be posting (blah) facts about myself! I'm saying "myself" too much too... ugh... SORRY! :( That's probably more annoying than "random" over and over again. (Is it???) So anyway, bye guys! See you ALL at schooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! (FUN! SERIOUSLY!)
Please comment about what you think about this idea!
Please comment about what you think about this idea!

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)