Friday, October 8, 2010

#6 Random Fact About Me

I hate it how SD cards only hold up to 200 good quality pictures. I love taking pictures. I think pictures are great! I usually take pictures of nature and things in my backyard, and I like experimenting with different angles. I bought a camera in 2009 or so and ever since then I haven't stopped taking pictures with it! I mean, I do stop, you know... it's just that I don't leave it alone for more than a day without picking it up, even if I'm out of batteries! Haha... Yeah so anyway...

Here are a few pictures I took with my camera (all in my house or in my backyard):









#6 random fact about me is... I love taking pictures, and I wish SD cards had more memory.

Comments: Do you own a camera? Do you take pictures often? Would you consider taking pictures one of your hobbies?

(P.S.) Six down, ninety-four to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)