I don't think black is all that much of a pretty color, but it makes a lot of things look cool. I want a black (well, or red) car because those look awesome. I mean, really. I also am sitting right next to an awesome black laptop and I am using an awesome black desktop and awesome black monitors (well... awesome monitors... umm... well okay, off-white monitors aren't too pretty... I know that since we have one. So black ones look way cooler. Black looks pretty cool on most electronics. I'm surrounded by black electronics.
Black (ish) iPod touch.
The black speakers that we have for the family desktop.
Umm... my dad's black cellphone...
Black alienware laptop (oh yeah.)
Black... desktop?
Black monitors!
Black camera.
Black radio.
Black dvd player.
Black this.
Black that.
I love how black looks on electronics! It's just what I'm used to, I guess.
And besides, black is WAY WAY WAY nicer than brown... ugh.
Remember, all this color stuff is just my opinion, meaning there are millions of other people who disagree with me.
That might even include you! Leave it in the comments on what you disagree with me about and what you agree with me about over the colors I've posted, and tell me what your favorite color is. Also, if I've posted something about your favorite color that you really don't like, you can also tell me that.
I don't like it when people keep their opinions to themselves... unless they have to... :(
#32 random fact about me is... I don't like black much just as a color, but I like how black looks on electronics and stuff like that.
(P.S.) 32 down, 68 to go! (Getting closer!)
A
U
D
R
E
Y
Black alienware laptop (oh yeah.)
Black... desktop?
Black monitors!
Black camera.
Black radio.
Black dvd player.
Black this.
Black that.
I love how black looks on electronics! It's just what I'm used to, I guess.
And besides, black is WAY WAY WAY nicer than brown... ugh.
Remember, all this color stuff is just my opinion, meaning there are millions of other people who disagree with me.
That might even include you! Leave it in the comments on what you disagree with me about and what you agree with me about over the colors I've posted, and tell me what your favorite color is. Also, if I've posted something about your favorite color that you really don't like, you can also tell me that.
I don't like it when people keep their opinions to themselves... unless they have to... :(
#32 random fact about me is... I don't like black much just as a color, but I like how black looks on electronics and stuff like that.
(P.S.) 32 down, 68 to go! (Getting closer!)
A
U
D
R
E
Y


Weird
ReplyDeleteokay...
ReplyDelete