10 years later...
I am Audrey, and I am a twenty something year old. I live in a mansion by the beach, and I am a doctor. Or might I say... the doctor. The one who found the cure for cancer.
or
10 years later...
I am Audrey, and I am a twenty something year old. I live in a mansion by the beach, and I am a famous actress.
or
10 years later...
I am Audrey, and I am a twenty something year old. I live in a really nice two-story house that is conveniently close to the beach. I am a teacher for (1-3rd) grade students.
or
10 years later...
I am Audrey, and I am a twenty something year old. I live in a house but a mansion seems too big for me, although I could afford one. I invented some famous internet website (as famous as YouTube or Facebook.)
or
Actual 10 years later...
I am Audrey, and I am a twenty something year old. Can you spare me a dollar?
Okay, I'm just kidding about the last part. I'd like to be most of the others I've mentioned... maybe. Especially the teacher one. But another thing I'd like to be is an author. I love writing... and I have since I was six or seven years old. I'm only posting this because so many people have asked me what I want to do with my life. I'm not that sure yet, but I hope I'll at least be able to become an author.
What about you?
What about you?

Cool, and you can have a dollar if you want. I can give you twenty dollars if you want.
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks! But I was just kidding... I don't need a dollar. :) (Yet.) :D
ReplyDelete