My favorite iPod Touch videogame is "Pix n' Love Rush." I have no idea why it's called that.
Pix n' Love might even be the company. I don't know. But no matter what the title is... it's my favorite game on the iPod Touch...
You're supposed to collect a bunch of these little coin things but you can't touch the "bad guy" things. You can see them in the yellow above that weird dog looking thing. You're supposed to shoot them, and you can even accidentally shoot yourself. But when you shoot yourself you don't die. It's hard to explain but next time I see you (yes, I'm talking to you) and if I have my iPod Touch with me, I will show you and explain it all to you.
Or maybe you can find it on the internet, which probably would be easier...
I wanna put more screen shots into this post, but I'm making myself put in at least on picture and no more than one picture in the random facts that have nothing to do with "pictures."
So... yeah.
Bye!
#36 random fact about me is... my favorite iPod Touch game is "Pix n' Love Rush."
(P.S.) 36 down, 64 to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment
If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)