Friday, November 5, 2010

#35 Random Fact About Me

I know I've been posting "lame" random facts recently... sorry... I think my last one was kind of better though, right? Okay, so this is only my 35th random fact. I have a bunch of facts I could make, but they would probably bore you.
But I'm going to continue on with this contest... nothing will stop me... not even you.
Just kidding... I guess you can. I mean, I know I have a blog because I think it's fun, but it's also so that you can read it...
And if I continued with my (boring) random facts, and you stopped reading my blog, I would basically only be posting for my enjoyment...
That would be stupid.
Okay, so this new fact is going to be about a question five people I know have asked me before:
Pizza or pasta?
Sorry, but I say pasta. I know most of you are like "WHAT!? You don't like pizza more than pasta? How dare you!?"
But I like pasta because there are a bunch of my favorite things wrapped into that one category. Because people don't ask me "spaghetti or pizza" but "pasta or pizza."
I love:
Spaghetti
Angel Hair
Penne
And then these awesome dishes:
Macaroni and Cheese
Fettuchini Alfredo
Chicken Alfredo
There's more, but I can't think of them right now... there are pastas I don't like, but there are only two types of pizza I do like: Cheese and pepperoni.
Alright, I'm done. There's not much I can write about pasta and pizza, so...

#35 random fact about me is... I like pasta more than pizza.

(P.S.) 35 down, 65 to go!

Comments: Pasta or pizza?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)