I noticed that a lot of people I know have already started their Christmas lists. I haven't made a wish list in years, but I thought maybe I could this year, for fun. I was looking back at my lists from a while ago, when I was about six to eight, all I ever had was "Doll" then "Toys R Us Gift Certificate." Maybe you guys were like that too. And then by nine, my lists were more like this:
- Magic Trick Kit
- Camera
- Toys R Us Gift Certificate
- Books
This year I probably had the longest list ever:
- Macbook
- Flip UltraHD
- New Bike
- Kindle
- Cellphone
- Webcam
- iDog
- How to Train Your Dragon DVD
- New Jeans
- Glendale Galleria Gift Certificate
- New Pair of Vans
- iTunes Gift Certificate
I know that's not really long, but the thing at the top is so expensive, it would make up for ten more Flip UltraHDs on the list, so it counts. And if you were reading my list thinking "Wow... do people actually buy her this stuff!?"
No.
Not the stuff at the top. And I don't blame them. I'm saving up for the thing at the top anyway.
I'm going to edit the Christmas List to what I can get for Christmas:
MacBookFlip UltraHDNew BikeKindleCellphone- Webcam
- iDog
- How to Train Your Dragon DVD
- New Jeans
- Glendale Galleria Gift Certificate
- New Pair of Vans
- iTunes Gift Certificate
Wow, that's better than I thought I'd do. Recently I've started liking all this expensive stuff... What's on your Christmas List?
And here's a bonus question: Did you ever really believe in Santa Claus?
Here's my answer:
No, I never believed in Santa Claus... especially since everybody I knew labeled their presents with their names. Well, all but two people in the family, but they would say "Santa (last names goes here)." And I knew Santa's last name was Claus.
Alright, so this is a total Christmas-themed post and it's not even December yet. But it's super cold, so I guess that makes up for it.
Second bonus question: What's your favorite holiday?
Here's my answer:
I don't have one favorite holiday. I like basically all of them for different reasons. Here are a few:
Halloween: Youth Group Parties
Thanksgiving: Well, practically everything, and my cousins come to sleep over (they live in San Diego.) I know that's not really far, but we don't see them that much, so it's great.
Christmas: Guess why. :)
I don't have enough time to put anything else in this post, so I have to close...
Bye!
Audrey

Cool :)
ReplyDeleteYep... awesomeness. Which are you gonna buy me? :D
ReplyDelete