Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Called "Boredom."

Shirt


Sweater
 Yep... which do you want to buy? I forgot to put on the prices, but what does it matter? You can tell just by looking at them that they are the best items of clothing you can have... quality AND looks. Okay, I throw in both. Here's your receipt.
Audrey

13 comments:

  1. Because those are girl shirts. x-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Should I make a boy shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that'll be a challenge... we'll see if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or you can make a car if a monster truck is too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I want to make a monster truck. At least I'll try... I probably won't be able to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can make the monster truck. Make it blue with lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You mean lightning in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, but that sounds really cool. You should make the car and put in a lightning background, and call the car the "Thunder."

    ReplyDelete

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)