My favorite movie is How to Train Your Dragon.
My favorite TV shows are Victorious and Lizzie McGuire.
I like both comedy and scary movies, but the best ever is scary comedy movies. I mean, really.
I want my own bedroom reaaaaaally badly.
I care too much about grammar.
I am writing a few books right now.
I do not like Justin Bieber.
My favorite kind of music is rock.
I want a new bike.
I am an apple fan.
I am writing a few books right now.
I do not like Justin Bieber.
My favorite kind of music is rock.
I want a new bike.
I am an apple fan.
I could go on and on with these random facts, but:
#1: I can't force myself to get on this blog every single day to write out long paragraphs about some little thing I happen to mention.
#2: This is getting sort of boring for me. :(
#3: I blog for comments. :) My point is...
#4: I have five thousand blogs I contribute in that I'm expected to write in.
#5: I don't have enough time.
#6: This is the internet, and I don't want to post up too much information about myself onto this. Even if this is a private blog.
#7: I don't even know if you guys check my blog or not. I would like to know that you do, but I don't really care. I know you probably have at least one of my problems: You don't have enough time on your hands, you have too many blogs to check, or you don't live on the internet. (Or it could be something else.)
#8: At about eight o'clock pm every day, I think, "OH NO! I forgot to finish up and post today's random fact!" So at around 8:30 pm, I publish my post. Just saying... never mind. :)
I'm definately going to keep posting as much as I can (don't get mad if I start posting every day.) I just prefer posting freely instead of always having to figure out a random fact and make sure I haven't posted that one before.
I have a few ideas for my blog that might be as burdening as this random fact thing, so look out!
Oh, and I'm going to do a complete blog makeover (I know that sounds weird). You'll see what I mean once I do it. :P
Alright! See you later (on blogger)!
Audrey
#8: At about eight o'clock pm every day, I think, "OH NO! I forgot to finish up and post today's random fact!" So at around 8:30 pm, I publish my post. Just saying... never mind. :)
I'm definately going to keep posting as much as I can (don't get mad if I start posting every day.) I just prefer posting freely instead of always having to figure out a random fact and make sure I haven't posted that one before.
I have a few ideas for my blog that might be as burdening as this random fact thing, so look out!
Oh, and I'm going to do a complete blog makeover (I know that sounds weird). You'll see what I mean once I do it. :P
Alright! See you later (on blogger)!
Audrey

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)