Then you better stay away from this humongous photo pool! Well okay... it's not THAT big but is definitely the biggest one I'd ever posted. And yeah, my joke was lame.
WELL GET OVER IT! Mwahahaha...
I got sooo embarrassed that day that I turned HOT pink.Wanna know what I'm looking at? Of course you do. I'm looking at– ::phone line gets cut off::
We need hugs. :(
So ladylike...
PEACE OUT YO!
BOO! Lookie it's ma amazin' friend Abby.
Me anddd Milani. <3
I don't know...
Aren't the insides of our mouths just fascinating?
I have a long neck...Weird smiles. :)
Hotness.
Aaron with MeLiA. (:
Wow. IDK. Really. I don't.
I can't stop laughing...!
OH NO! Aaron, what did you do to Melia's head???
Hehe... she was laughing.
I dunno. Again.
Aaron and his BFF.
Our shoesss. XD
Oooh. I don't know what this effect is for.
My face is squashed.
Lalala...
Favorite picture everrr...
I look... funny here.
RAWRRR.
Other picture with hands...
I love this pic. ^
She so purty.
Hahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahah I LOVE THIS PICTURE! <3
Sorry if I gave you any nightmares with that picture.
I love this one. It's one of my favorites right now.
Random picture with no effects.
HeHeHeHeHeHeHe
Aliens...




































No comments:
Post a Comment
If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)