Whew!
I know the title sounds TOTALLY dorky and nerdy! I just decided that, while I was making my Shelfari account, that I would start make a blog where I go through several books and write about them, probably during the process of while I'm reading them (probably revealing parts of the books a million times). I finally realized it would just be better overall if I posted on my blog, probably just occasionally ranting about what I read, and just trying to read as much as possible...
And yes, if I know what you're thinking, I actually LOVE reading... and if you don't, you should consider changing your priorities around. GOSH! Haha, I'm kidding! Okay, well anyway...
The first book I plan on reading is the Hunger Games (the whole series) but sadly I currently do not have the books... I'm going to get them from the library as soon as I can convince my mom to drive me there. I hope that's soon. I know many of you all have already read the Hunger Games and so far I hear they're pretty good books?
I've opened the books before and noticed they were present tense. Ewwwwwww... I actually have closed a few books just because I found out they were written in present tense. It annoys me... and reminds me a bit of the books I read when I was in kindergarten. I know that might sound kinda weird but yeah, it annoys me. A LOT. But if it's a good book I'll probably forget that it's even written in present tense. Hopefully it's a good book.
Anyway, I started to make a Shelfari, but for some reason it's being really dumb and isn't working for me. :( I'm probably just going to make a list on my blog of books I read instead. So anyway...
Reading goal: Read 5 Books for AATR.
Read The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid [Currently reading]
Read The Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero [Currently reading]
Read The Hunger Games.
Read Catching Fire
Read Mockingjay

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)