Tuesday, August 9, 2011

100 Random Facts

  1. I am a girl.
  2. I'm going into high school after summer.
  3. I love rollercoasters.
  4. I hate the color pink.
  5. Most of my clothes happens to be pink.
  6. My favorite color is green.
  7. Most of my jokes sound mean.
  8. I think everything is funny.
  9. I always wanted a motorcycle.
  10. I'm 5 foot 0 and a half inch.
  11. I want to go bungee jumping.
  12. I always thought guys had much better conversations and humor than girls.
  13. I have a guyish sense of humor.
  14. I don't like wearing dresses or skirts.
  15. I like colorful skinny jeans.
  16. I like scene hairstyles.
  17. My favorite animal is a koala.
  18. I love my dog, Pepsi.
  19. I have 210 subscribers on YouTube.
  20. I don't like having my hair up.
  21. I don't like how bangs look on me.
  22. The color blue has always been appealing/comforting to me.
  23. I love giving presents to people.
  24. I don't like having birthday parties, but I like going to them.
  25. I would rather go somewhere with a couple close friends for my birthday.
  26. I absolutely love people who think almost everything is fun.
  27. I am an aspiring actress.
  28. I would love to be a published author.
  29. I don't really get poetry.
  30. I like Algebra.
  31. I hate practically all other subjects.
  32. I finished my first book when I was 6.
  33. I have a hard time finishing books now, years later.
  34. I think the color blue is relaxing.
  35. I love gum, especially Trident.
  36. I don't like it when people take pictures of me, yet...
  37. I love Photo Booth.
  38. It takes me seven times as long to wash dishes than it takes a normal person.
  39. I get annoyed easily.
  40. I guess I'm a "Daddy's girl."
  41. People can never guess my age.
  42. I absolutely hate bees.
  43. I like slime and goo.
  44. My favorite dancing style is hip hop.
  45. Alternative rock and hip hop are my favorite genres.
  46. Although this may sound bad, I barely notice when people cuss.
  47. My favorite name for boys is Justin.
  48. My favorite name for girls is Mckenzie.
  49. I spend hours at the mall and come back with nothing. Except maybe gum...
  50. I don't like makeup. O.o
  51. I trust too easily.
  52. I can't stand slow computers.
  53. I hate steep cement/concrete hills.
  54. I'd rather take the stairs than the elevator.
  55. I love taking pictures.
  56. A dog can entertain me for an entire day.
  57. I love TV.
  58. I have two brothers.
  59. I have a mother and a father and they're both amazing yet embarrassing.
  60. I tend to think something funny then when I say it it comes out wrong.
  61. I love puffer fish.
  62. My favorite YouTuber ever is Jennxpenn.
  63. I think Fred and The Really Annoying Orange are stupid.
  64. I love pitching my voice up on iMovie so it sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks.
  65. My favorite movie is Zombieland.
  66. I am absolutely obsessed with The Hunger Games.
  67. I don't like names that end with A, with an exception of Mikayla.
  68. I used to pretend I had an evil clone.
  69. I once video chatted for 6 hours straight.
  70. I always wanted to go to Glendale High School.
  71. I don't ever want to get a tattoo because I'd get sick of it too easily.
  72. My favorite genre to write is fantasy.
  73. I'm intimidated by colleges. O.o
  74. I have friends ranging from age 9 to age 17. And I know a 20 something year old well.
  75. I am a Christian.
  76. I always wanted to dye my hair red or blonde.
  77. I don't like going to parks unless they have a tire you can spin in or something like that.
  78. I used to know how to knit. O.o
  79. My favorite flower is the gladiolus.
  80. I don't like red, pink, and white roses because I've gotten tired of them.
  81. I wish I was taller.
  82. I would love to vacation in Hawaii.
  83. If none of my fantasy jobs work out I want to be a 1st through 3rd grade teacher.
  84. I am NOT smart.
  85. But I get straight A's in my math. 
  86. I made my first Blogger account when I was only 8, then deleted it and made this one.
  87. I've written at least 10 songs (5 entire ones) in my lifetime but have forgotten them all. :(
  88. My favorite day of the week is Sunday.
  89. My favorite season is summer.
  90. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
  91. My current top hobby is making videos for YouTube.
  92. I love baking.
  93. I text my friends when I'm right next to them.
  94. I spend a lot of time on Blogger.
  95. I love the number 7.
  96. I look forward to getting a car...
  97. And graduating from high school!
  98. I'm going into 9th grade.
  99. I love horror movies.
  100. I love singing, dancing, and everything else that has to do with MUSIC! ♫
This post was inspired by Christie from the amazing blog Joyful Days With Christie. I also thought it would make up for my extreme fail in doing the Random Fact challenge. I hope you enjoyed reading all of those facts about me. Maybe I might make a part 2 soon. Bye guys! Blog on!

Audrey

2 comments:

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)