Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Post of 2011

Howdy y'all!
Here's my first post of 2011. I'm actually sort of surprised I haven't posted on any of the other 22 days of January, since I used to post every day... literally... I'm guessing this has a lot to do with Google Buzz... if you don't know what that is, it's a mix between Twitter and Facebook in a way; and most people that use it have gmail. I just recently found out you don't need to have a gmail account to use buzz, though, but it's still sort of confusing. Anyway, there I go, talking about BUZZ. I've got some creepy Buzz addiction or something. :)
So, I'm probably going to add some things to this blog:
A Weekly Poll
Fill in the Blank Days
Random Days
Name of the Week
Book Reviews
Pictureful Days (Pictureful... I made that word up, to make this sound totally unique...)
More funky challenges if I can come up with them...
And anything else I can think of... so beware... or don't... :D
So I'm going to see if I can get on Blogger more recently and break my record of most blog posts in a year. (142 is my really lame record...) Okay, honestly, that's a lot of posts... I at least made a post every three days if you think about it. I have no idea if I can do that or not...)
Buh byeeeee!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)