Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fill in the Blank Day: Three Things

Here's going to be a fill in the blank day where every answer requires three things in it. (Not three words, unless that would be mentioning three things with those three words.) :D Okay, so here we go.

Three of my favorite things are my iPod touch | my MacBook | my camera
Three places I want to go to are New York | Hawaii | Candyland (jk)
Three places I've been to are Montana | Idaho | Arizona
Three really cool movies are How to Train Your Dragon |  Princess Protection Program | Imagine That
Three really cool pet animals are Dogs | Cats | Guinea Pigs

2 comments:

  1. Three of my favorite things are my bike|my scooter|my other toys
    Three places I want to go to are... I don't know!
    Three places I've been to are Montana| Nevada| Idaho... like you!
    Three really cool movies are I like a lot of movies!
    Three really cool pet animals are Dogs|Guinea Pigs|Snakes!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)