Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cuddly Lord of the Rings and Funky Text

I thought this seemed like a kinda cute way to show your geeky side... haha. Which are your favorites? I like Frodo and Gandalf. :D Legolas is okay too... who's the green guy??? XD Okay, so I really wanna get them... why, though? I'm not a Lord of the Rings fan... haha... :) Is it just me or do Frodo and Legolas look like little girls with pointy ears...? (Not in the movie... I mean from the toys.) Anyway, if you want to know, the brand who sells these is called Funko, I'm pretty sure, and you can get them on Amazon for pretty cheap... or just stare at the pictures like I've been doing since I'm sort of bored.
Anyway, how do you like how I changed my blog? I like the letters the most... I love how Blogger added that! Check the Template Designer for cool text!

2 comments:

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)