I was so excited when I got it yesterday afternoon... :) Hope the video doesn't bore you... it was a quick webcam video I made without thinking it through previously. Oh and the video's a bit off from the sound at certain parts. That's happened to me a few times on Blogger before... sigh Blogger... Sorry I didn't put the pictures in... I couldn't edit the video because I had to go. Here are the pics, though:
There was another one I wanted to show you... it looked creepy... but Blogger didn't let me put it in... which stinks. Hope you liked the pics and the video and every word in this post. ;)
There was another one I wanted to show you... it looked creepy... but Blogger didn't let me put it in... which stinks. Hope you liked the pics and the video and every word in this post. ;)
Thanks everyone!
Audrey
(P.S.) Hey, at least I won't keep on making posts talking about how much I want a MacBook... RIGHT!?








No comments:
Post a Comment
If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)