In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight!
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh!
A day or two ago
I thought I'd take a ride
And soon Miss Fanny Bright
Was seated by my side
The horse was lean and lank
Misfortune seemed his lot
We got into a drifted bank
And then we got upsot!
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh! (yeah!)
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh!
HI GUYS!
Oh and about the upsot thing... if you don't know the jingle bell lyrics, they SERIOUSLY SAY upsot! Look it up on http://www.dictionary.com/. =) So I made this post to wish you all a VERY MERRY Christmas. I hope this one'll be the best one yet for all of you.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS! (That's the fact of the day!) I love decorating Christmas trees and I love how they turn out in the end! I love giving away presents, and also receiving them! On Christmas, though, sometimes we forget that we're celebrating something VERY special, and not just "Santa Claus" and our gifts. Christmas is a holiday (December 25) in which we celebrate the birth of Jesus!
Never forget that!
I hope you all have the best Christmas of your LIVES!
![]() |
| MERRY CHRISTMAS! |
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Audrey
(P.S.) And a happy New Year! ;)


Hey Audrey!!! I love Christmas!!
ReplyDelete