Monday, December 6, 2010

An Update On Ma Life

Hi! It's Audrey! (Of course.) I got my MacBook a little less than a week ago as you all know it, so I've been experimenting around on everything and think this little piece of machinery is one of the best thing invented. Here are five things out of the millions which I'll tell you about the Mac (since this post isn't supposed to be all about Macs!!!)
  1. Photobooth. 
  2. Pages.
  3. iMovie.
  4. The dictionary feature.
  5. The webcam that comes with it.
Okay... here's some more about what's been going on:
I baked some brownies today... 
I'm a whole day older than I was yesterday...
I updated the Blog About Everything (for all you who are part of the blog.)
I love Google Buzz more than ever before.
Ke$ha's more annoying than I remembered her to be.
I haven't really been getting on Blogger much, so I'm really sorry if I forgot to check your blog last time I got on... I have around forty private blogs to check so it's kind of hard... :-/
I also feel like you guys aren't checking my blog so I may quit Blogger for a long time, meaning I probably won't check your blogs at all unless you ask me to in person or through email. 

I miss you all! Bya!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)