Friday, June 18, 2010

Old Stories

Oops, I don't mean old stories. I mean stories I wrote when I was younger. And I'm not old, so of course... well, you know what I mean. (I hope.) I was looking over a few stories I had written when I was younger, like Wild Girl (which was a story about a girl who lived all alone in the forest and could talk to animals, a bit like Mowgli, lol) and Top Secret (which I wrote when I was eight or nine and posted in a blog, which was a story about a girl who turned out to be one of the youngest secret agents in history), and Entertainment School, (which is really an old story- I mean- well, you know, but it's about me and Alex and my cousins going to a school where you can act in movies and write story books and everything), and Children by the Sea, (a first-person written story about when "my" cousins and "my" brother and "I" get stranded on an island and learn to survive by ourself, and Princess Madeline, which is a story about a princess who hates having to be so perfect all the time and longs for an adventure and finally gets one, and Book, a story about a bunch of kids who get trapped in a book, and Nightmare, which is when a kid gets stuck in a dream and has to find a special jewel before midnight in the dream so he won't stay in it forever, and Superkids, which, of course, is a story about me and a few other kids having superpowers. Wow, the list goes on forever. lol. I wrote a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)