Saturday, June 5, 2010

Moved Up!

Yay! So happy! Achievement Night was today. Alex graduated to high school and Aaron graduated to first grade. And now I'm an eighth grader! FINALLY! :) :) :) The only problem is, eighth grade sounds much higher than seventh grade and it feels almost like I shouldn't be there yet. :P OH WELL! I'm going to say "eighth grade" all day long, I'm so happy!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Eighth grade!
Well, maybe not ALL day.
And anyway, I need to be free from school. Summer break has begun!
(P.S.) Alex did the eighth grade graduation speech (go Alex!) and Aaron really wanted to do one for Kindergarten. Poor boy. Kindergartners don't do speeches. That would have made Alex happy if he had been in Kindergarten, but not Aaron.
-Sigh-
Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)