Friday, June 18, 2010

HE'S Got Sunglasses

LOL. My little brother just got sunglasses. He's wanted them for... forever! He finally got them from my grandmother. :) Now he's acting all "cool." lol, you should see him.
Well, I woke up this morning before anybody else. I worked in my new math book, and then I went to the hallway that leads to the bedrooms. I wanted to see if anybody else was awake. So first I started walking towards my parents' room, where Aaron was with my mom. They walked out of the bedroom.
"Hi Audrey!" Aaron said, just before running off.
When he came back he was holding on to a pair of sunglasses- the ones he had gotten yesterday. He put them on, and all of the sudden he changed from little Aaron to...
I don't know what to call him.
All day Aaron has been acting "cool." Right now he's marching around the house humming the song he thinks is "coolest."
Here he comes.
"Hi Audrey, what's up?"
What's up?
"Nothing," I answered my little brother.
"Come on, sister, nothing ever is up!"
"Yes, a lot of things. The sky, the birds, a few clouds, and the roof."
"You KNOW what I mean."
I pulled off Aaron's sunglasses.
"Hey, hey, hey!" the little boy yelped. Except he didn't sound little when he said that.
A few minutes later, I heard Aaron making loud "UGGGGGGGGH!" noises to Alex.
Oh boy. These sunglasses had gotten to Aaron's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)