This is a bad drawing of what I want for Christmas! (I'm totally not going to end up getting this for Christmas. Santa Claus should be real!) Do you know what this is?
It's a-
DUN DUH DUN!
Apple MacBook! (Don't you want one so much!?!?)
This is what I would look like if a MacBook (addressed to me) popped up at my door:
Yeah one of my eyes'll get REALLY tiny, while the other's going to be GIANT. You'd REALLY want to see that! It's WORTH paying a thousand dollars for! (hint, hint)
Well, hope to see ALL OF YOU soon, and I also hope to see a COMMENT on my blog some time soon. (Hey, first person to comment on one of my posts WINS! And... gets a drawing of themselves? From Windows Paint?
Oh and btw I made this post like WAY before Christmas so you have time to save up for my laptop! YAY!
Gotta go!
Audrey!



No comments:
Post a Comment
If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)