HOLA!
Okay, so my least favorite subject?
That would probably be Spanish. Or English. Haha, yeah, I'm serious.
Spanish:
Spanish would be my least favorite subject because you have to learn literally 40 words in two days, AND they teach grammar. Boo.
English:
English would be my least favorite subject because... until you get into a university you'd never need to speak like that, and all of the writing assignments? I already have a writing class. And they have a ton of "diagramming" in my classes. Do you know what diagramming is? (Look it up!)
So that's all for day five (write about your least favorite subject) so I'll see you all tomorrow. Bye!
So that's all for day five (write about your least favorite subject) so I'll see you all tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)