Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Day: Cars

Okay, I know the drawing of the car is extremely lame, but I was sort of in a hurry when I drew it.

  1. A car would be a/an convenience for me because I'd be able to go to way more places.
  2. I have to wait 3 or 4 (I don't want to put any personal information on this blog except for that I'm obviously a kid) years until I can drive a car.
  3. My ideal car would be a red convertible! :D
  4. If I got a car and could go anywhere, the first thing I would do is go to a friend's house.
  5. One thing I would probably do to my car within the first week of having it would be wash it, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read the post, leave a comment! (If you didn't... Read the post!)